Medical Control Course
There are two methods to choose from in order to complete the online Medical Control Course below.
The course consists of four modules. Click each link below to review the modules in order. Make sure to watch each PowerPoint in the slide show mode to hear the sound. Then you can take the test.
- Click here to view the Introduction module.
- Click here to view the first content module.
- Click here to view the second content module.
- Click here to view the testing module and take the test.
You can also follow the MaineHealth link to the program and accompanying test. Click Here, then Join QuantiaMD.
Maine ACEP Prescription Drug Abuse Tool Box
Click here for the Maine ACEP Position Statement RE: Prevention of Prescription Drug Abuse
Other links you may find helpful:
- Respond to questions posted by members via an easily accessible form www.acep.org/ebola.
- The Maine Office of Substance Abuse
To sign up for the Prescription Monitoring Website or more information on this program go to: Maine OSA PMP
- The Maine Medical Association
To review newly created information on pain management go to MMA Resources for Pain Management
- (Dec. 2008) MaineHealth Psychiatric Medical Clearance Protocol
This is newly adopted MaineHealth Psychiatric Medical Clearance Protocol Which includes a pdf flowchart and an explanatory word document. Download: PDF | DOC
- Maine Emergency Medical Services
- Maine Medical Association
- Maine Medicine Weekly Update
- Maine Medicine Political Pulse
- Maine.gov: Legislature
- Google News: Emergency Medicine News